CUTN Recruitment 2018 2019 Application Form for 43 Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Librarian, Assistant, Senior Technical Assistantt, Technical Assistant, Peon /Office Attendant Posts Download Application through Official website www.cutn.ac.in. CUTN UDC, LDC Jobs Notification 2018 Released. CUTN invites Off-line applications for appointment in following UDC, LDC post in Central University of Tamil Nadu. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.cutn.ac.in. The last date for submission of applications is 20.06.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, CUTN pattern of examination, CUTN Syllabus, CUTN Question Paper, CUTN Admit Date Release Date, CUTN Exam Date, CUTN Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
CUTN Recruitment 2018 43 UDC, LDC Posts application form @ www.cutn.ac.in:
This Central University of Tamil Nadu Jobs Can Download the Application Form from the official website. Enter the details in the application form and attach the relevant doc documents and photo. Applicants can send their Govt jobs application form along with all supporting documents to the given address on or before the last date. Applicants can get the CUTN Exam Syllabus, pattern and previous year question papers at the official website. Candidates who are going to apply for these vacancies once check the eligibility. Candidates can be selected on the basis of written test, PFT, and Interview conducted by the CUTN. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central can use this excellent opportunity
CUTN 43 UDC, LDC Jobs Notification 2018 Application Form:
Good News for CUTN Recruitment 2018 Notification is grabbing the attention of many eligible candidates for a while. And most of them are unaware of details that are announced by Central University of Tamil Nadu. So to get data instantly check this article where the interested and willing candidates related to CUTN Recruitment 2018. CUTN Jobs As per the Recruitment Notification, there are 43 UDC, LDC Vacancies. Job Hunters those who are eagerly waiting for UDC, LDC Jobs at CUTN they may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by CUTN. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, ITI, Any Degree from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply CUTN Recruitment 2018. Therefore the individuals who are waiting for CUTN Recruitment 2018 can check the official notification carefully.
|CUTN UDC, LDC Recruitment 2018 Application Form at www.cutn.ac.in:|
|Organization Name:||Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|No. of Posts:||43|
|Name of the Posts:||UDC, LDC|
|Qualification:||10th, 12th, ITI, Any Degree|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Exam, Interview|
|Application Apply Mode:||Offline|
|Date of Examination||July/Aug 2018|
Latest CUTN Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CUTN Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Librarian – 01 Post
- Internal Audit Officer (on Deputation) – 01 Post
- Assistant Librarian – 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar – 02 Posts
- Public Relation Officer – 01 Post
- Section Officer – 01 Post
- Private Secretary – 03Posts
- Security Officer – 01 Post
- Assistant – 01 Post
- Personal Assistant – 03 Posts
- Hindi (Jr) Translator – 01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant (Lab) – 01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer) – 01 Post
- Professional Assistant (Library) – 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 01 Post
- Pharmacist – 01 Post
- Technical Assistant – 04 Posts
- Semi Professional Assistant (Library) – 01 Post
- Security Inspector – 01 Post
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 04 Posts
- Lab Assistant – 01 Post
- Library Assistant – 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk – 04 Posts
- Hindi Typist – 01 Post
- Cook – 02 Posts
- Peon /Office Attendant – 01 Post
- Hostel Attendant – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for CUTN Vacancy 2018:
Educational Qualification: (As on 20.06.2018)
- Librarian – i) Master Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale and consistently good academic record. ii) At least 13 years’ as a Deputy Librarian in University Library or 18 years‟ experience as a College Librarian. iii) Evidence of innovative Library service and organization of published work. Desirable: M.Phil./Ph.D degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation/ Achieves and Manuscript Keeping. OR Deputy Librarian completing service of 03 years in the AGP of Rs. 9000 and otherwise eligible as per conditions prescribed by the UGC Regulations, 2010 as amended from time to time. Note: Other conditions as per UGC Regulations, 2010
- Internal Audit Officer (on Deputation) – By drawing officers belonging to Audit and Accounts Services or other similar organised Accounts Services in Central / State Govt., holding analogous posts on regular basis. OR with three years regular service in PB-3 (Rs.15600-39100) + Grade Pay Rs.6,600/- in the area of Audit and Accounts in any Govt. Department/ Autonomous Bodies. OR with five years regular service in PB-3 (Rs.15600-39100) + Grade Pay Rs.5,400/- in the area of Audit and Accounts in any Govt. Department/ Autonomous Bodies.
- Assistant Librarian – i) Master‟s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently Good Academic Record with knowledge of computerization of Library. ii) Qualifying in the National Level Test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC. However candidates, who are or have been awarded Ph.D. degree in accordance with the “(Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree). Regulations 2016, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET. Desirable: PG Diploma in Library Automation and networking or PGDCA
- Assistant Registrar – Master‟s Degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of „B‟ in the UGC seven-point scale. Desirable: 1. Five years of experience in supervisory level in Finance and Accounts/ Project Monitoring / Project Cell / Hostel Administration / Students affairs of the Educational 2. Institutions/ Universities/ Research Institutions in the erstwhile Scale of Rs.9,300 – 34,800/- with Grade pay Rs.4,600/- or holding analogous post. 3. Knowledge of Computer Applications.
- Public Relation Officer – i. Masters’ Degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7 point scale in Journalism and Mass Communication from recognized University / Institute. OR Masters’ Degree in any discipline with First Division and P.G. Diploma in journalism and Mass Communication from recognized University / Institute ii. At least five years‟ experience in the editorial department/ Centre of any established English/ Tamil Newspaper accredited with ABC, National News Agencies, Radio or Television, Film Media, reputed advertising agencies with excellent command of speaking in English and Tamil. Desirable: Knowledge of Tamil and Hindi
- Section Officer – i) A Bachelor‟s Degree in any discipline from any recognised Institute/ University. ii) Three Years‟ experience as Assistant in the Scale of Rs.9300 – 34800/- with Grade pay Rs.4200/- in any Central / State Govt./ University/ PSU and other Central or State Autonomous Institutions. iii) Proficiency in Computer Operation, noting and drafting.
- Private Secretary – 1. A Bachelor‟s Degree from a recognized University/Institute. 2. At least 3 Years‟ experience as Personal Assistant in a University/ Research establishment/ Central/ State Govt. /PSU and other autonomous bodies. 3. English/Hindi Stenography speed:120 wpm in English or 100 wpm in Hindi 4. English/Hindi Type speed: 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m.in Hindi. 5. Knowledge of computer applications. Desirable: Proficiency in English & good communication skills
- Security Officer – Bachelor‟s Degree from a recognized University/ Institution with five years experience as Security Supervisor / Supervisory Position in Security in a Govt. Office, Educational Institute / Private Organisation of repute with an annual turnover of Rs.200/- Crores. OR Persons who have served in the Army or such Uniformed Service at JCO level or equivalent or above, with 10th standard pass or Army class I Examination or an equivalent examination. AND Holding a valid Driving License (LMV/ Motor cycle). Desirable: Completion of a course in firefighting or unarmed combat course in Army or Para-military force. Knowledge in Computer applications. should able to speak English, Hindi and Tamil
- Assistant – Essential: 1. Bachelor Degree from a recognized University / Institution. 2. Two Years of experience as UDC or equivalent in the Scale of pay of Rs.5200-20200 and Grade pay of Rs.2400/- in Central/ State Government/ University/ PSU and other Central / State Autonomous Institutions. 3. Speed in English Typing @ 35 wpm or Speed in Hindi Typing @ 30 wpm 4. Proficiency in Computer Operations, noting and drafting. Desirable: Experience in Administration/ Accounts/ Academic matters. Capacity to work in a fully computerized environment.
- Personal Assistant – 1. A Bachelor‟s Degree in any discipline from any recognised Institute/ University. 2. Proficiency in Stenography in English / Hindi with minimum speed of 100wpm. 3. Proficiency in Typing in English or Hindi with minimum speed of 35 / 30 wpm respectively. 4. Knowledge of Computer Applications. 5. Two years experience as Stenographer in Central State Govt. Organisations / University Research Institution or Central / State autonomous Institution. Desirable: Proficiency in English and good communication skills.
- Hindi (Jr) Translator – Master‟s Degree of a recognised University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level; OR Master‟s Degree of a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level; OR Master‟s degree of a recognised University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level; OR Master‟s degree of a recognised University in any subject other than Hindi or English. With English Medium and Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of a examination at the degree level; OR Master‟s Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as a compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as a medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at the degree level AND Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Government office, including Government of India Undertaking. Desirable: Studied one of the language other than Hindi included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution at 10th level from a recognized board.
- Senior Technical Assistant (Lab) – MCA/M.Sc/B.E/B.Tech/ in Computer Science with 55% or equivalent marks with two years of experience in Government / University/ PSU / Autonomous Bodies. (OR) BCA/B.Sc in Computer Science with 55% or equivalent marks with six years of experience in Laboratory in Government / University/ PSU / Autonomous Bodies. Desirable: i) Experience in handling laboratory computers Good command over English and Hindi or Tamil
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer) – i) Bachelor„s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Computer Science and Technology / Electronics and Communication / Information Technology from recognized University or Institute. OR Master of Science in Computer Science from recognized University / Institute. OR Master of Computer Applications from recognised University/ Institute. ii) At least two years experience in relevant field in University/ Research establishment / Central / State Govt. / PSU and other autonomous bodies or Private organization of repute. Desirable: CCNA / CCNP or equivalent certification
- Professional Assistant (Library) – 1. Master‟s Degree in Library & Information Science from any recognised University /Institution with one year experience in the relevant field in a University/Research establishment / Central / State Govt. / PSU and Library of other autonomous Institutions. OR Bachelor‟s Degree in Library / Library and Information Science from any recognised Institute/ University with three years‟ experience in the relevant field in a University / Research Establishment / Central / State Govt. / PSU and Library of other autonomous Institutions. 2. Knowledge of Computer Applications. Desirable: PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking or PGDCA or equivalent
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – Bachelor‟s Degree of Engineering in relevant field from a recognised Institute/ University with one year relevant experience OR Diploma in Engineering in the relevant field and three years‟ experience in relevant field Central CPWD / State PWD or Similar Organised Services / Statutory or Autonomous Organisations / Central / State Universities / Autonomous Institutions or reputed Private construction company with annual turnover of Rs.200 crores. Desirable: Working knowledge of AUTOCAD, other relevant software
- Pharmacist – (i) Bachelor‟s Degree in Pharmacy with at least 50% marks from any recognised Institute/ University recognised by the Pharmacy Council of India with one year experience as Pharmacist in hospital or reputed institution. OR 10+2 or equivalent in Science subjects from a recognized Board with 50% marks in D.Pharma and having 3 years of experiences from a hospital or reputed Institution. (ii) Registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948
- Technical Assistant – Graduation in relevant subject/discipline from any recognized Institution/ University with at least 50% marks as per the requirement of the department. At least two years‟ experience of working in a research laboratory preferably attached with a recognized University or two years‟ experience in audiovisual Productions/ New Media Technology (NMT) in any Govt. Organisations / PSU/ Govt. Autonomous Institution. Post –UR-1 – Chemistry Post –UR-2- Media and Visual Communication Post –UR-3 – Physics Post – OBC-1- Social Work
- Semi Professional Assistant (Library) -1. Master‟s Degree in Library Science and Information Science from any recognised University/Institution OR Bachelor‟s Degree in Library/ Library and Information Science from a recognised Institute/ University with two years relevant experience in a University/ Research Establishment / Central / State Govt./ PSU Autonomous Institutions. Desirable: PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking or PGDCA.
- Security Inspector – Bachelor‟s Degree from a recognized University/ Institution with three years‟ experience as Security Supervisor / Supervisory Position in Security in a Govt. Office, Educational Institute / Private Organisations of repute with an annual turnover of Rs.200/- Crores. OR Persons who have served in the Army or such Uniformed service at JCO level or equivalent or above with at least Class 10th standard pass or Army Class I examination or an equivalent examination. AND Holding a valid Driving License (LMV / Motor cycle).
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 1. A Bachelor‟s Degree from any recognized Institute/ University. 2. Two years‟ experience as Lower Division Clerk/ Equivalent posts in University/ Research Establishment / Central State Govt./ PSU/ Autonomous Bodies 3. Speed in English Typing @ 35 wpm OR Speed in Hindi Typing @ 30 wpm 4. Proficiency in Computer Operations. Desirable: Experience in Administration/ Accounts/ Academic matters. Capacity to work in a fully computerized environment.
- Lab Assistant – (i) Bachelors’ Degree in Chemistry from a recognized Institute/ University OR Three years diploma in relevant field. Desirable: Two Years‟ Experience in Laboratory of Academic / Research Institution.
- Library Assistant – i) Bachelor‟s degree in Library & Information Science or equivalent from a recognized University. ii) Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English. iii) Knowledge of Computer Applications
- Lower Division Clerk – (i) A Bachelor‟s Degree from any recognized Institute/ University. (ii) English Typing @ 35 wpm OR Hindi Typing @ 30 wpm (35wpm and 30wpm correspond to 10500KDPH/ 9000KDPH on an average of 5 Key depressions for each work) (iii) Proficiency in Computer Operations
- Hindi Typist – i. Pass in 12th Standard from recognized Board. ii. 30 words per minute in Hindi Typing Speed. iii. Knowledge of Computer Applications
- Cook – Class 10th from a recognized School Board. Two years‟ experience in cooking / catering services in educational institutions/ guest houses, reputed hotels, restaurants or similar organisations. Desirable: i) ITI Trade certificate in Bakery and Confectionery (one year duration) ii) Experience in preparation of vegetarian and non-vegetarian food items both of South Indian / North Indian cuisine and continental cuisine.
- Peon /Office Attendant – 10th Pass from a recognized Board. OR ITI Pass.
- Hostel Attendant – 1. Matriculation or its equivalent examination from any recognized Board. 2. Elementary knowledge of first aid. 3. One year experience in hospital work or handling of dressing wounds. Desirable: 10+2 with Science Biology subject or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit: (As on 20.06.2018)
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1 – 55 Years), (For Post 2 – 56 Years), (For Post 3, 4, 5 – 40 Years), (For Post 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, , 15, 18 – 35 Years), (For Post 16, 19, 20, 21, 26, 28, 29 – 32 Years), (For Post 17, 22, 23, 24, 25, 27 – 30 Years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CUTN official Notification 2018 for more reference
Selection Procedure for CUTN UDC, LDC:
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for CUTN UDC, LDC:
- Application Fee: Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs.750/- for other candidates. CUTN Employees are exempted from the payment of application fees. Candidates applying on deputation are exempted from payment of application fee.
- MODE OF PAYMENT:(Candidate may avail any one of the following payment mode)
(a) By way of Demand Draft in favour of “Central University of Tamil Nadu” payable at Thiruvarur / Tiruvarur. Please write your name and address at the reverse of Demand Draft.
(b) Payment can be made through online with the following link:https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm
How to Apply for CUTN Application Form:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline:
- Log on to CUTN Careers Page at official website to www.cutn.ac.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct & Make Payments
- Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “The Assistant Registrar, Recruitment cell, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Neelakudi, Thiruvarur – 610 005, Tamil Nadu”” by post so as to reach us by 20.06.2018. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
CUTN UDC, LDC Posts Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 25.05.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 20.06.2018
- Date of Examination: July/Aug 2018
Download CUTN Official Notification & Application at www.cutn.ac.in:
CUTN Official Website Career Page: Click Here
CUTN Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
CUTN Application Form PDF: Click Here to Download