CWC Recruitment 2017 2018 Apply Online Application Form for 57 Skilled Work Assistant (SWA) Posts. CWC Skilled Work Assistant (SWA) Jobs Notification 2017 Released. CWC invites on-line applications for appointment in following Skilled Work Assistant (SWA) post in Central Water Commission. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website www.cwc.gov.in. The last date for submission of Online applications is 08.01.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, CWC pattern of examination, CWC Syllabus, CWC Question Paper, CWC Admit Date Release Date, CWC Exam Date, CWC Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
CWC Recruitment 2017 57 Skilled Work Assistant (SWA) Posts Apply Online @ www.cwc.gov.in:
This Central Water Commission Jobs Can Download the Application Form from the official website. Enter the details in the application form and attach the relevant doc documents and photo. Applicants can send their Govt jobs application form along with all supporting documents to the given address on or before the last date. Applicants can get the CWC Exam Syllabus, pattern and previous year question papers at the official website. Candidates who are going to apply for these vacancies once check the eligibility. Candidates can be selected on the basis of written test, PFT, and Interview conducted by the CWC. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central can use this excellent opportunity
CWC 57 Skilled Work Assistant (SWA) Jobs Notification 2017 Application Form:
Good News for CWC Recruitment 2017 Notification is grabbing the attention of many eligible candidates for a while. And most of them are unaware of details that are announced by Central Water Commission. So to get data instantly check this article where the interested and willing candidates related to CWC Recruitment 2017. CWC Jobs As per the Recruitment Notification, there are 57 Skilled Work Assistant (SWA) Vacancies. Job Hunters those who are eagerly waiting for Skilled Work Assistant (SWA) Jobs at CWC they may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by CWC. Candidates who have completed 10th, ITI from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply CWC Recruitment 2017. Therefore the individuals who are waiting for CWC Recruitment 2017 can check the official notification carefully.
|CWC Skilled Work Assistant (SWA) Recruitment 2017 Apply Online at www.cwc.gov.in:|
|Organization Name:||Central Water Commission|
|No. of Posts:||57 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts:||Skilled Work Assistant (SWA) & Other Posts|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Exam, Interview|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online|
Latest CWC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CWC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Skilled Work Assistant (SWA) – 57
Eligibility Criteria for CWC Vacancy 2017:
Candidates who have completed 10th, ITI or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply CWC Recruitment 2017
Age Limit: (As 29.12.2017)
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be minimum 18 Years and Maximum 30 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CWC official Notification 2017 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for CWC Skilled Work Assistant (SWA):
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200- 20200 + GP Rs.1800/-
Selection Procedure for CWC Skilled Work Assistant (SWA):
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
How to Apply for CWC Application Form:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to CWC Careers Page at official website to www.cwc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application &
- Take a print out of CWC Recruitment 2017 online application form
- Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “Superintending Engineer, Hydrological Observation Circle, Central Water Commission, 2 nd Floor, Narmada Tapi Bhawan, Sector- 10 A, Gandhinagar, PIN -382010” by post so as to reach us by 08.01.2018. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
- Educational qualification for SWA posts is Matriculation or ITI or equivalent from recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- The Age limit is 18-30 years. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date of the online application i.e. 29/12/2017 and relaxation of age for SC/ST is 5 years, for OBC 3 years & Ex-Servicemen / PwD as per GOI guidelines from time to time.
- Short listing shall be done in 1:5 ratio of number of posts based on marks in Matriculation / ITI or equivalent after scrutiny of all applications received as on last date.
- Unsigned application and applications without any of the following document will summarily be rejected:- Age proof, (ii) Certificate of educational qualification i.e Matriculation / ITI or equivalent including Marks obtained, (iii) Photograph, (iv) Certificate about age relaxation (if claimed) and (v) Certificate for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/PwD, if claimed.
- Physical test of qualifying nature in respect of shortlisted candidates shall be carried out in following manners: (i) Candidate should be able to carry 15 kg Fish weight for 500 Meters in 06 minutes without halting and (ii) Candidate should be able to swim 100 m without halting. Physical test will be conducted to determine Physical Fitness of the candidate. This test is only of qualifying nature and no marks will be awarded for test. PwD candidates are exempted from the physical test.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be called for physical test for which, No TA/DA shall be given. The names of Shortlisted candidates shall also be displayed on cwc website.
- Final merit list shall be prepared in respect of candidates who have qualified in physical test. 8. Criteria for selection of merit list are purely based on the percentage of marks obtained in Matriculation / ITI or equivalent examination. No interview/personal interaction will be conducted. If more than one person is getting equal percentage of marks then the criteria of higher age factor will be reckoned for selection. If there is tie once again, it will be sorted as per alphabetical order of the name of the candidate.
- The posts are filled initially on temporary basis but likely to continue. The Probation period will be Two years.
- Vacancies will be filled as per the available approved Reservation Rosters.
- All Legal disputes shall be in the Judicature of High Court of Gujarat State.
- The final decision on the recruitment rests with Superintending Engineer, Hydrological Observation Circle, Central Water Commission, Gandhinagar. No further correspondence from the applicants will be entertained in this regard.
- No weightage will be given to the higher qualifications/experience.
- The List of Panel will be kept for one year for consideration and the vacancies arising due to non-joining/resigning after joining etc. be filled from the panel as per merit list and as per reservation. 15. The Final List of candidates selected to the posts will be displayed in the official website of CWC, New Delhi.
- Appointments will be issued to the candidates selected as per the merit list & as per the reservations.
CWC Skilled Work Assistant (SWA) Posts Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01.12.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 08.01.2018
Online Application CWC Official Notification & Application at www.cwc.gov.in:
CWC Official Website Career Page: Click Here
CWC Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
CWC Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply