IBPS Job Vacancy 2016 05 Law Officer & Research Associates | IBPS Job Vacancies 2016 Apply Online | IBPS Released Job Openings Notification 2016 Eligible Candidates Apply Online Application Through Official website www.ibps.in | IBPS Syllabus, Admit Card, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Online Registration Processes, Last Date Details Given below Check before Applying
IBPS Recruitment 2016:
IBPS Recruitment 2016 notification has released on its official website. The IBPS Recruitment 2016 Notification it consist 05 Law Officer & Research Associates. Job Hunters those who are eagerly waiting for Law Officer & Research Associates Jobs at IBPS they may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by IBPS. Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB), Graduation Degree from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply IBPS Recruitment 2016. The site will remain open from 03.09.2016 to on 13.09.2016 for registering the application
IBPS Notification 2016:
The applications will be scrutinized and eligible candidates with reference to the requirements mentioned above will be called for Online Exam, Interview. Prospective candidates will have to apply to IBPS Recruitment 2016 after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of Provisional Allotment, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Exam Fee, Application Fee, Intimation Charges, Pattern of Examination, Application processes, Issuance of Call Letters, Results etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes
IBPS Recruitment 2016 – Vacancies Details:
Category: Central Govt Jobs
Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Official Website: www.ibps.in
Name of the Posts: Law officer & Research Associates
Total No. of Vacancies: 05
Job Location: All over India
Application Mode: Online
Commencement of Application Form: 03.09.2016
Last date for Submission of Application: 13.09.2016
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Law Officer – 01
- Analyst-Programmer (Linux) – 02
- Research Associates – 01
- Hindi Officer – 01
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Recruitment 2016
- Law Officer – Applicants must have Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) from a reputed University.
- Analyst-Programmer (Linux) – Applicants must have Graduation Degree from a reputed University. Diploma / Certification from recognized professional bodies is desired for computer courses like C# or ASP.NET or Linux programming language.
- Research Associates – Post Graduation in Psychology / Education or Management with specialization in HR with minimum 55% marks from recognized universities / Institut
- Hindi Officer -Master’s degree from a recognized university in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject at Graduation. or Master’s degree from a recognized university in English with Hindi as compulsory or elective subject at Graduation. or Master’s degree from a recognized university in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject and English as medium of examination at degree level. OR Master’s degree from a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English with English as a compulsory or elective subject and Hindi as medium of examination at degree level
Candidate’s IBPS Recruitment Age Limit Should not exceed (for post 1, 2 – 21 to 30 Years), (for post 3, 4 – 21 to 32 Years).The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Law Officer & Research Associates Official Notification 2016 for more reference
- Law Officer – Rs. 9300 – 34800/- per month + others.
- Analyst-Programmer (Linux) – Rs. 9300 – 34800/- per month + Grade pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
- Research Associates – Rs. 9300 – 34800/- per month + others.
- Hindi Officer – Rs. 9300 – 34800/- per month + others.
IBPS Recruitment 2016 – Selection Procedure & Exam Fee:
Selection Procedure: Online Exam, Interview
How to Apply for IBPS Recruitment 2016:
Candidates satisfying the above IBPS Recruitment 2016 eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online
- Visit official website www.ibps.in
- Click on career Page
- Click on IBPS Law Officer & Research Associates Recruitment 2016
- Then Click on “Apply online” Click on “New Registration”
- Fill required details
- Take a print out of IBPS Recruitment 2016 online application form
IBPS Recruitment 2016 – Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 03.09.2016
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 13.09.2016
- Date of Written Examination: 24.09.2016
Important Links for IBPS Recruitment 2016:
Official Notification for Law Officer Posts: Click Here to Download
Official Notification for Analyst-Programmer (Linux) Posts: Click Here to Download
Official Notification for Official Notification for Analyst-Programmer (Linux) Posts: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Apply