Indian Army Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Avn & Amn Examiner), Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier General Duty, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical and Soldier Tradesman Posts through Official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Indian Army Soldier Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Indian Army invites on-line applications for appointment in following Soldier post in Indian Army. The last date for submission of online applications is 06.08.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, Indian Army pattern of examination, Indian Army Syllabus, Indian Army Question Paper, Indian Army Admit Date Release Date, Indian Army Exam Date, Indian Army Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
Indian Army Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for Soldier Posts:
Job Hunters those who are eagerly waiting for Soldier Jobs at Indian Army they may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by Indian Army. And most of them are unaware of details that are announced by Indian Army. So to get data instantly check this article where the interested and willing candidates related to Indian Army Recruitment 2018. Indian Army Jobs As per the Recruitment Notification, there are Soldier Vacancies. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, B.Sc from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Indian Army Recruitment 2018. The last date for submission of online applications is 06.08.2018.
Indian Army Soldier Hall Ticket 2018 at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in:
The Indian Army is scheduled to conduct Soldier written exam on 22 August 2018 to 02 September 2018. A huge number of candidates who are looking for the jobs applied for the Indian Army Soldier Recruitment. All the candidates who had applied are searching for the Indian Army Soldier admit card as it is the crucial document to carry for the exam and contains details regarding exam venue, roll number etc. Candidates who had applied can Indian Army download Soldier hall ticket from the direct link provided below. Candidates are required to download Indian Army Hall ticket before 7 to 10 days Prior to Exam Date.
|Indian Army Soldier Recruitment 2018 Apply Online at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in:|
|Organization Name:||Indian Army|
|Job Location:||All Over India|
|No. of Posts:||Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts:||Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Avn & Amn Examiner), Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier General Duty, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical and Soldier Tradesman & Other Posts|
|Qualification:||10th, 12th, Diploma, B.Sc|
|Selection Procedure:||Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Medical Examination & Common Entrance Examination|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online|
|Date of Examination||22 August 2018 to 02 September 2018|
Latest Indian Army Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Indian Army Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical (Aviation/Ammunition Examiner)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Vacancy 2018:
- Soldier Technical – 10+2 / Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Technical (Aviation/Ammunition Examiner) – 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject (OR) Three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Automobiles / Computer Science / Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute/ITI
- Soldier Nursing Assistant – 10+2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 50% marks in aggregate (OR) B.Sc Degree (Botany/Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also.
- Soldier General Duty – (a) 10th Pass with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject studied in matric/10th/SSLC level, without mentioning in any specific subject (OR) minimum D Grade in individual subjects and overall aggregate of C-2 grade or 4.75 Points for Board with grading system. However Marks Sheet with marks in figure will be produced during rally. (b) Stipulated marks percentage for 10th pass will be waived off for candidates having 10+2 and higher education qualification.
- Soldier Tradesman – (i) 8 TH Class Pass. For House Keeper, Mess Keeper & Syce. (ii) 10th Class Pass. For Chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan (Wood Work), Artisan (Metallurgy), Support Staff(ER), Artisan (Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass/ITI qualification in respective trades. Only candidates who have undertaken class X Board Exam would be considered.
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical – (i) Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in class XII. (ii) Should have studied English and Math/Accts/ Book Keeping in Class XII or class X and should have secured minimum 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in Class XII or X. (iii) Even if a candidate is graduate or has a higher qualification, percentage marks scored in Class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.
Note: Eleven districts of Tamil Nadu i.e. Coimbatore, Dharmapuri, Dindigul, Erode, Namakkal, The Nilgiris, Tiruppur, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Theni & Salem only Eligible to apply
Indian Army Eligibility & Selection Procedure: Click Here
Age Limit: Age of the candidate will be counted as on 01 Oct 2018. Criteria for recruitment rally will be as under:-
- Soldier Technical – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier Technical (Aviation/Ammunition Examiner) – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier General Duty – 17 years 06 months to 21 years.
- Soldier Tradesman – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
(a) The candidates should be medically fit to join Indian Army at the time of Rally.
(b) For Candidates below the age of 21 years, Indian Army will enroll only unmarried candidates. In case any candidate below 21 yrs is married to the widow of the deceased brother and eligible for Instant Enrolment, a case for waiver will be considered by Rtg Dte.
(c) Unmarried certificate – Unmarried certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by village sarpanch / municipal corporation within last six months.
Selection Procedure for Indian Army:
Candidates will be selected based on Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Medical Examination & Common Entrance Examination
How to apply online for Indian Army Soldier Post:
All candidates are required to register themselves online on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and apply online from 08 Jul 2018 to 06 Aug 2018. Kindly read instructions for registration and filling application forms on HQ Rtg Zone, Chennai web page of the Join Indian Army website.
Important Dates for Indian Army Soldier Post:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 08.07.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 06.08.2018
- Rally Date & Venue: 22 August 2018 to 02 September 2018 at Mahatma Gandhi Stadium, Salem
Indian Army Selection Process & Eligibility Condition:
Indian Army Eligibility & Selection Procedure: Click Here
Indian Army Online Application & Official Notification Links:
Indian Army Official Website Career Page: Click Here
Indian Army Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
(Starting Date for Submission of Application: 08.07.2018)
Indian Army Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply