Kamarajar Port Limited Recruitment 2017 2018 Application Form for 15 Junior Executive, Senior Manager(Pilots), Chief Manager (Dock Master), Junior Executive (Assistant Hydrographic Officer) Posts. Kamarajar Port Limited Junior Executive Jobs Notification 2017 Released. Kamarajar Port Limited invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Junior Executive post in Kamarajar Port Limited. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.ennoreport.gov.in. The last date for submission of applications is 26.11.2017. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, Kamarajar Port Limited pattern of examination, Kamarajar Port Limited Syllabus, Kamarajar Port Limited Question Paper, Kamarajar Port Limited Admit Date Release Date, Kamarajar Port Limited Exam Date, Kamarajar Port Limited Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
Kamarajar Port Limited Recruitment 2017 15 Junior Executive Posts application form @ www.ennoreport.gov.in:
This Kamarajar Port Limited Jobs Can Download the Application Form from the official website. Enter the details in the application form and attach the relevant doc documents and photo. Applicants can send their Govt jobs application form along with all supporting documents to the given address on or before the last date. Applicants can get the Kamarajar Port Limited Exam Syllabus, pattern and previous year question papers at the official website. Candidates who are going to apply for these vacancies once check the eligibility. Candidates can be selected on the basis of written test, PFT, and Medical Standard conducted by the Kamarajar Port Limited. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central can use this excellent opportunity
Kamarajar Port Limited 15 Junior Executive Jobs Notification 2017 Application Form:
Good News for Kamarajar Port Limited Recruitment 2017 Notification is grabbing the attention of many eligible candidates for a while. And most of them are unaware of details that are announced by Kamarajar Port Limited. So to get data instantly check this article where the interested and willing candidates related to Kamarajar Port Limited Recruitment 2017. Kamarajar Port Limited Jobs As per the Recruitment Notification, there are 15 Junior Executive Vacancies. Job Hunters those who are eagerly waiting for Junior Executive Jobs at Kamarajar Port Limited they may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by Kamarajar Port Limited. Candidates who have completed Diploma, B.E/B.Tech from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Kamarajar Port Limited Recruitment 2017. Therefore the individuals who are waiting for Kamarajar Port Limited Recruitment 2017 can check the official notification carefully.
|Kamarajar Port Limited Junior Executive Recruitment 2017 Apply Online at www.ennoreport.gov.in:|
|Organization Name:||Kamarajar Port Limited|
|No. of Posts:||15|
|Name of the Posts:||Junior Executive|
|Selection Procedure:||Interview, Medical Standard|
|Application Apply Mode:||Offline|
|Date of Examination||Jan/Feb 2018|
Latest Kamarajar Port Limited Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Kamarajar Port Limited Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Chief Manager (Dock Master) (Grade E6) – 01
- Senior Manager (Pilots) (Grade E5) – 10
- Junior Executive (HSE) (Grade E0) – 01
- Junior Executive (Assistant Hydrographic Officer) (Grade E0) – 01
- Deputy Manager (Marine Services) – 01
- Secretarial Officer – 01
Eligibility Criteria for Kamarajar Port Limited Vacancy 2017:
- Chief Manager (Dock Master) (Grade E6)
- i) Must hold a certificate of competency as Master of foreign going ship issued by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India. ii) Must hold a Pilot licence and have a proficiency in handling all types of ships
Candidate 5 years experience as Pilot or Master of foreign going ship
- Senior Manager (Pilots) (Grade E5)
A valid Certificate of Competency as Master (Foreign Going) granted by Government of India
Should have preferably experience of at least 6 months as Master on a foreign going ship
- Junior Executive (HSE) (Grade E0)
1st Class (60% or more) B.E./B.Tech (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical) from recognised institution with Diploma in Industrial Safety (or) 1st Class (60% or more) B.E./B.Tech with Diploma in Environmental Management or Post Graduates in Environmental Science from recognised institution
Note: Junior Executive will be in the pay scale of E0 for a period of 2 years. On successful completion of training, they will be placed in the scale of E1.
- Junior Executive (Assistant Hydrographic Officer) (Grade E0)
Graduation in Civil Engineering Or Diploma in Civil Engineering
2 years experience as Hydrographic Surveyor / Analogous post in Hydrographic Surveyor (Or) 5 years experience as Hydrographic Surveyor in case of diploma holder
- Deputy Manager (Marine Services) –
Should possess a Certificate of competency as 2nd Mate (Foreign Going ) / MEO class-IV issued by GOI or equivalent (or) graduate in any discipline or equivalent. Should have served in the rank of Sub Lieutenants in executive/technical branch of Indian Navy or (or) graduate in any discipline or equivalent. Should have served in the rank of Asst Commandant in executive/technical branch of Indian Coast Guard.
Should have worked as watch keeping officer/engineer in a foreign going vessel for atleast a period of 1 year and 2 years experience in Marine Department in any Port, terminal or shipping company including shipping agency (or) 3 years Experience in the rank of Sub Lieutenant in executive / technical branch of Indian Navy (or) 3 years Experience in the rank of Asst. Commandant (2 years) in executive / technical branch of Indian Coast Guard.
- Secretarial Officer
Essential: (1) 2 Years of post qualification experience in the relevant area in a Govt./ Public Sector Undertaking or reputed private company with turnover of equivalent. Desirable: Experience as Company Secretary in listed / public company, Knowledge on securities listing, etc
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not (For Post 1, 2 – 50 Years), (For Post 3, 4 – 30 Years), (For Post 5 – 40 Years), (For Post 6 – 35 Years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 15 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Kamarajar Port Limited official Notification 2017 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for Kamarajar Port Limited Junior Executive:
- Chief Manager (Dock Master) (Grade E6) – Rs. 36600-62000/-
- Senior Manager (Pilots) (Grade E5) – Rs. 32900-58000/-
- Junior Executive (HSE) (Grade E0) – Rs. 12600-32500/-
- Junior Executive (Assistant Hydrographic Officer) (Grade E0) – Rs. 12600-32500/-
- Deputy Manager (Marine Services) – Rs.Rs.24,900-50,500/-
- Secretarial Officer – Rs. 16400-40500/-
Selection Procedure for Kamarajar Port Limited Junior Executive:
Kamarajar Port Limited reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Management reserves the right to raise the standard of specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test/interview. In case the response is high, Kamarajar Port Limited may consider conducting written test, if required.
How to Apply for Kamarajar Port Limited Application Form:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline:
- Log on to Kamarajar Port Limited Careers Page at official website to www.ennoreport.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “General Manager (CS & BD) Kamarajar Port Limited, Vallur Post-600 120 Ph: 044 – 27950034 -40” by post so as to reach us by 26.11.2017. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
The application should be accompanied with:
- with self-attested photocopies of Certificate and Marks Sheets in proof of Educational Qualification (X Std / SSLC onwards) including certificate of competency (F.G) and CDC.
- with self-attested photocopies of Experience Certificate/s with a latest salary certificate containing detailed particulars of Basic Pay, Scale of Pay, Perks, etc./contract letter of company
- SC/ST Category candidates should attach self-attested photocopy of Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category candidates should attach self-attested photocopy of recently obtained community certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format (not older than 6 months as on date of advertisement).
- in case of candidates from Government / Quasi Government / PSU, the application should be forwarded through proper channel or No Objection Letter from the present Employer has to be produced at the time of Interview.
- Candidates are requested to check their eligibility criteria with regard to age, Qualification and experience against the advertisement.
- Candidates who are currently working in major ports will be given preference
Kamarajar Port Limited Junior Executive Posts Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 09.11.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 26.11.2017
Download Kamarajar Port Limited Official Notification & Application at www.ennoreport.gov.in:
Kamarajar Port Ltd Official Website Career Page: Click Here
Kamarajar Port Ltd Official Notification PDF (For Post 1, 2, 3, 4): Click Here to Download
Kamarajar Port Ltd Official Notification PDF (For Post 5): Click Here to Download
Kamarajar Port Ltd Official Notification PDF (For Post 6): Click Here to Download
Kamarajar Port Ltd Application Form PDF: Click Here to Download