Kandhamal District Court Recruitment 2017 2018 Application Form for 24 Junior Clerk, Junior Typist Posts. Kandhamal District Court Junior Clerk, Junior Typist Jobs Notification 2017 Released. Kandhamal District Court invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Junior Clerk, Junior Typist post in Kandhamal District Court. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.ecourts.gov.in. The last date for submission of applications is 02.12.2017. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, Kandhamal District Court pattern of examination, Kandhamal District Court Syllabus, Kandhamal District Court Question Paper, Kandhamal District Court Admit Date Release Date, Kandhamal District Court Exam Date, Kandhamal District Court Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
Kandhamal District Court Recruitment 2017 24 Junior Clerk, Junior Typist Posts application form @ www.ecourts.gov.in:
This Kandhamal District Court Jobs Can Download the Application Form from the official website. Enter the details in the application form and attach the relevant doc documents and photo. Applicants can send their Govt jobs application form along with all supporting documents to the given address on or before the last date. Applicants can get the Kandhamal District Court Exam Syllabus, pattern and previous year question papers at the official website. Candidates who are going to apply for these vacancies once check the eligibility. Candidates can be selected on the basis of written test, PFT, and Interview conducted by the Kandhamal District Court. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Odisha can use this excellent opportunity
Kandhamal District Court 24 Junior Clerk, Junior Typist Jobs Notification 2017 Application Form:
Good News for Kandhamal District Court Recruitment 2017 Notification is grabbing the attention of many eligible candidates for a while. And most of them are unaware of details that are announced by Kandhamal District Court. So to get data instantly check this article where the interested and willing candidates related to Kandhamal District Court Recruitment 2017. Kandhamal District Court Jobs As per the Recruitment Notification, there are 24 Junior Clerk, Junior Typist Vacancies. Job Hunters those who are eagerly waiting for Junior Clerk, Junior Typist Jobs at Kandhamal District Court they may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by Kandhamal District Court. Candidates who have completed 12th, Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Kandhamal District Court Recruitment 2017. Therefore the individuals who are waiting for Kandhamal District Court Recruitment 2017 can check the official notification carefully.
|Kandhamal District Court Junior Clerk, Junior Typist Recruitment 2017 Apply Online at www.ecourts.gov.in:|
|Organization Name:||Kandhamal District Court|
|Job Location:||Phulbani, Odisha|
|No. of Posts:||24|
|Name of the Posts:||Junior Clerk, Junior Typist|
|Qualification:||12th, Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Exam, Interview|
|Application Apply Mode:||Offline|
|Date of Examination||Jan/Feb 2018|
Latest Kandhamal District Court Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Kandhamal District Court Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Junior Clerk – 19
- Junior Typist – 04
- Salaried Amin – 01
Eligibility Criteria for Kandhamal District Court Vacancy 2017:
For the post of Junior Clerk & Junior Typist
- The candidate shall be a citizen of India and must at least have passed +2 Examination conducted by the Council constituted under Section-3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act,1982 or equivalent examination of a recognized Council, Board or University, as the cases may be.
- Must at least have passed Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) from a recognized Institute. c. Must be over 18 years and below 32 years of age as on 02.12.2017, provided that the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of SC, ST, SEBC 2 | P a g e and Women candidates and 10 (ten) years in case of Physically Handicapped candidates.
- Must able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed at least a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. standard.
- Be of good character. f. Be of sound health, good physique and free from organic or bodily infirmity.
- Has not more than one spouse living, if married.
- For the post of Junior Typist the candidates shall possess a minimum speed of 40 words in English Typewriting per minute.
(ii) For the post of Salaried Amin:
A candidate in order to be eligible for the post of Salaried Amin must fulfill criteria as in
(b) to (g) above and shall a. be a citizen of India; b. have passed the matriculation or equivalent examination from a recognized board; and
- have passed the Revenue Inspector (RI) Training from a recognized institution.
Age Limit: (As on 02.12.2017)
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 18 years to 32 Years. Go through Kandhamal District Court official Notification 2017 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for Kandhamal District Court Junior Clerk, Junior Typist:
- Junior Clerk – Rs.19, 900-63,200/- (Level-4 of the Pay Matrix)
- Junior Typist – Rs.19, 900-63,200/- (Level-4 of the Pay Matrix)
- Salaried Amin – Rs.21,700-69,100/- (Level-5 of the Pay Matrix)
Selection Procedure for Kandhamal District Court Junior Clerk, Junior Typist:
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for Kandhamal District Court Junior Clerk, Junior Typist:
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.100/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Nil
How to Apply for Kandhamal District Court Application Form:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline:
- Log on to Kandhamal District Court Careers Page at official website to www.ecourts.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct & Make Payments
- Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “Sd/- Registrar, Civil Courts, Phulbani” by post so as to reach us by 02.12.2017. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Kandhamal District Court Junior Clerk, Junior Typist Posts Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 08.11.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 02.12.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 02.12.2017
- Date of Examination: Jan/Feb 2018
Download Kandhamal District Court Official Notification & Application at www.ecourts.gov.in:
Kandhamal District Court Official Website Career Page: Click Here
Kandhamal District Court Official Notification & Application Form PDF: Click Here to Download