TNPSC Recruitment 2017 2018 Apply Online Application Form for 33 College Librarian, Assistant Librarian and Information Officer Posts. TNPSC Librarian Jobs Notification 2017 Released. TNPSC invites on-line applications for appointment in following Librarian post in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website www.tnpsc.gov.in. The last date for submission of Online applications is 20.12.2017. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, TNPSC pattern of examination, TNPSC Syllabus, TNPSC Question Paper, TNPSC Admit Date Release Date, TNPSC Exam Date, TNPSC Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
TNPSC Recruitment 2017 33 Librarian Posts Apply Online @ www.tnpsc.gov.in:
This Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Jobs Can Download the Application Form from the official website. Enter the details in the application form and attach the relevant doc documents and photo. Applicants can send their Govt jobs application form along with all supporting documents to the given address on or before the last date. Applicants can get the TNPSC Exam Syllabus, pattern and previous year question papers at the official website. Candidates who are going to apply for these vacancies once check the eligibility. Candidates can be selected on the basis of written test, PFT, and Interview conducted by the TNPSC. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Tamilnadu can use this excellent opportunity
TNPSC 33 Librarian Jobs Notification 2017 Application Form:
Good News for TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification is grabbing the attention of many eligible candidates for a while. And most of them are unaware of details that are announced by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. So to get data instantly check this article where the interested and willing candidates related to TNPSC Recruitment 2017. TNPSC Jobs As per the Recruitment Notification, there are 33 Librarian Vacancies. Job Hunters those who are eagerly waiting for Librarian Jobs at TNPSC they may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by TNPSC. Candidates who have completed Master’s degree in Arts and Science, Master’s degree in Library Science from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply TNPSC Recruitment 2017. Therefore the individuals who are waiting for TNPSC Recruitment 2017 can check the official notification carefully.
|TNPSC Librarian Recruitment 2017 Apply Online at www.tnpsc.gov.in:|
|Organization Name:||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|No. of Posts:||33 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts:||College Librarian, Assistant Librarian and Information Officer & Other Posts|
|Qualification:||Master’s degree in Arts and Science, Master’s degree in Library Science|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Exam, Interview|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online|
|Date of Examination||22.12.2017|
Latest TNPSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
TNPSC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- College Librarian in Government Arts and Science Colleges. (Post Code No. 3004) – 21
- District Library Officer (Post Code No. 3019) – 09
- Assistant Librarian and Information Officer for Anna Centenary Library in Public Libraries Department (Post Code No. 3020) – 03
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Vacancy 2017:
Educational Qualification: (As on 21.11.2017)
- College Librarian in Government Arts and Science Colleges. (Post Code No. 3004) – (i) Master’s degree in Library Science or Information Science or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with not less than fifty five percentage of marks or its equivalent grade, where grading system is practiced and a consistently good academic record with knowledge on computerization of Library; and (ii) Pass in the National Eligibility Test (NET) or other accredited test like State Level Eligibility Test (SET) in Library Science conducted for the purpose by the University Grants Commission or any other agency approved by the University Grants Commission. “Provided that a person who is or has been awarded a Ph.D. Degree through a process of admission, registration, course work and external evaluation as laid down in the University Grants Commission (Minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph.D Degree) Regulation 2009, is exempted from passing the above tests”.(Refer item(ii) above)
- District Library Officer (Post Code No. 3019) – (i) A Master’s degree in Arts and Science. (ii) A Master’s degree in Library Science. AND (iii) Experience for a period of not less than three years in any of the Libraries in a Supervisory cadre.
- Assistant Librarian and Information Officer for Anna Centenary Library in Public Libraries Department (Post Code No. 3020) – (i) A Master’s degree of a University recognized by the University Grants Commission and (ii) A Master’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a University recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2017)
|Sl. No.||Category of Applicants||Maximum Age|
|1||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes.||For all posts
No Age limit
|2||‘Others’ [i.e. applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs].||For College Librarian and District Library Officer 35 Years (should not have completed)|
|For Assistant Librarian and Information officer 30 years(should not have completed)|
Pay Scale Details for TNPSC Librarian:
- College Librarian in Government Arts and Science Colleges. (Post Code No. 3004) – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade pay Rs.6000/- p.m
- District Library Officer (Post Code No. 3019) – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade pay Rs.5400/- p.m.
- Assistant Librarian and Information Officer for Anna Centenary Library in Public Libraries Department (Post Code No. 3020) – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade pay Rs.4700/- p.m.
Selection Procedure for TNPSC Librarian:
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for TNPSC Librarian:
Registration Fee – Rs.150/-
For One Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017).
Note Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years are exempted
Examination Fee – Rs.200/-
Note The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below.
Examination Fee Concession:
|(i) Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars) and Scheduled Tribes||Full Exemption||–|
|(ii) Differently Abled Persons, Destitute Widow of all communities||Full Exemption||(i) For Differently Abled Persons, the disability should be not less than 40%.
(ii) For DWs, the DW certificate should have been obtained from the RDO / Sub Collector / Assistant Collector
|(iii) Most Backward Class / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes (Other than Muslim), Backward Class (Muslim)||Those who have not availed three free chances so far in the previous recruitments may avail exemption from payment of examination fee||Should not have availed three free chances in the previous recruitments.|
|(iv) Ex-Servicemen||Those who have not availed two free chances so far in the previous recruitments may avail exemption from payment of examination fee.||(i) Should not have availed two free chances in the previous recruitments. (ii) Fee concession will not apply to those who have already been recruited to any class or service or category|
How to Apply for TNPSC Application Form:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to TNPSC Careers Page at official website to www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of TNPSC Recruitment 2017 online application form
TNPSC Librarian Posts Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 21.11.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 20.12.2017
- Date of Examination: 22.12.2017
Online Application TNPSC Official Notification & Application at www.tnpsc.gov.in:
TNPSC Official Website Career Page: Click Here
TNPSC Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
TNPSC Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply