TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam 2018 Apply Online Application Form for 147 Assistant Engineer (AE), Junior Electrical Inspector, Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health Posts. TNPSC CESE Assistant Engineer (AE) Jobs Notification 2018 Released. TNPSC CESE invites on-line applications for appointment in following Assistant Engineer (AE) post in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website www.tnpsc.gov.in. The last date for submission of Online applications is 16.12.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, TNPSC CESE pattern of examination, TNPSC CESE Syllabus, TNPSC CESE Question Paper, TNPSC CESE Admit Date Release Date, TNPSC CESE Exam Date, TNPSC CESE Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2018 147 Assistant Engineer (AE) Posts Apply Online @ www.tnpsc.gov.in:
This Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Jobs Can Download the Application Form from the official website. Enter the details in the application form and attach the relevant doc documents and photo. Applicants can send their Govt jobs application form along with all supporting documents to the given address on or before the last date. Applicants can get the TNPSC CESE Exam Syllabus, pattern and previous year question papers at the official website. Candidates who are going to apply for these vacancies once check the eligibility. Candidates can be selected on the basis of written test, PFT, and Interview conducted by the TNPSC CESE. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Tamilnadu can use this excellent opportunity
TNPSC CESE 147 Assistant Engineer (AE) Jobs Notification 2018 Application Form:
Good News for TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2018 Notification is grabbing the attention of many eligible candidates for a while. And most of them are unaware of details that are announced by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. So to get data instantly check this article where the interested and willing candidates related to TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2018. TNPSC CESE Jobs As per the Recruitment Notification, there are 147 Assistant Engineer (AE) Vacancies. Job Hunters those who are eagerly waiting for Assistant Engineer (AE) Jobs at TNPSC CESE they may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by TNPSC CESE. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2018. Therefore the individuals who are waiting for TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2018 can check the official notification carefully.
|TNPSC CESE Assistant Engineer (AE) Recruitment 2018 Apply Online at www.tnpsc.gov.in:|
|Organization Name:||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|No. of Posts:||147 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts:||Assistant Engineer (AE), Junior Electrical Inspector, Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health & Other Posts|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Exam, Interview|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online|
|Date of Examination||(Paper I – 24.02.2018 FN), (Paper II – 24.02.2018 AN)|
Latest TNPSC CESE Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
TNPSC CESE Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health (Post Code – 1664) – 14 Posts
- Junior Electrical Inspector (Post Code No.1666) – 03 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (AE) (Agricultural Engineering) (Post Code No. 1667) – 117 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (AE) – (Post Code No. 3017) – 13 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC CESE Vacancy 2018:
Educational Qualification: (As on 17.11.2018)
Applicants should possess the following or its equivalent qualification awarded by any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission/AITUC as the case may be.
- Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health (Post Code – 1664) – A Degree in Mechanical or Production or Industrial or Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Textile Technology
- Junior Electrical Inspector (Post Code No.1666) – A Degree in Electrical Engineering Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to those who have undergone Apprenticeship Training under the Government of India Scheme or the State Government Apprenticeship Scheme for one year.
- Assistant Engineer (AE) (Agricultural Engineering) (Post Code No. 1667) – i) B.E. (Agriculture) or B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering) (or) ii) B.E. (Mechanical) (or) B.E. (Civil) (or) B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) or B.E. (Production Engineering) or B.E.(Industrial Engineering) Provided that only if sufficient applicants with qualification on item (i) is not available, the applicants in item (ii) will be considered..
- Assistant Engineer (AE) – (Post Code No. 3017) – Must Possess a Degree in Civil Engineering, awarded by any University recognized by the University Grants Commission or A pass in section A and B Examination(AMIE) in Civil Engineering Branch conducted by the Institution of Engineers(India) and practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year.
Age Limit: (As on 17.11.2018)
|Sl. No.||Category of Applicants||Maximum Age|
|1||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes||No Age limit|
|2||‘Others’ [i.e. applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs]||should not have completed 30 Years|
(i) For Differently Abled Persons
(a) No maximum age limit for applicants who belong to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs.
(b) “Others” not belonging to any of the categories mentioned in item“a” above are eligible for age concession upto 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed.
(ii) For Ex-servicemen
(a) No maximum age limit for applicants who belong to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs.
(b) The maximum age limit is 48 years for “Others” i.e. applicants not belonging to any of the categories mentioned in item “a” above.
(c) The above mentioned age concession will not apply to the Ex-servicemen applicants those who have already been recruited to any class or service or category
Pay Scale Details for TNPSC Assistant Engineer (AE):
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade pay Rs.5100/-
Selection Procedure for TNPSC CESE Assistant Engineer (AE):
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam (Paper I, Paper II), Interview
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for TNPSC CESE Assistant Engineer (AE):
Registration Fee – Rs.150/-
For One Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2018 vide G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2018).
Note Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
For Examination – Rs.200/-
Note The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below
Examination Fee Concession:
|(i) Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars) and Scheduled Tribes||Full Exemption||–|
|(ii) Differently Abled Persons, Destitute Widow of all communities||Full Exemption||(i) For Differently Abled Persons, the disability should be not less than 40%.
(ii) For DWs, the DW certificate should have been obtained from the RDO / Sub Collector / Assistant Collector
|(iii) Most Backward Class / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes (Other than Muslim), Backward Class (Muslim)||Those who have not availed three free chances so far in the previous recruitments may avail exemption from payment of examination fee||Should not have availed three free chances in the previous recruitments.|
|(iv) Ex-Servicemen||Those who have not availed two free chances so far in the previous recruitments may avail exemption from payment of examination fee.||(i) Should not have availed two free chances in the previous recruitments. (ii) Fee concession will not apply to those who have already been recruited to any class or service or category|
How to Apply for TNPSC CESE Application Form:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to TNPSC CESE Careers Page at official website to www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2018 online application form
TNPSC CESE Assistant Engineer (AE) Posts Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 17.11.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 16.12.2018
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 19.12.2018
- Date of Written Examination:
Paper – I (Subject Paper) – 24.02.2018 FN (10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M)
Paper – II (General Studies) – 24.02.2018 AN (02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M)
Online Application TNPSC CESE Official Notification & Application at www.tnpsc.gov.in:
TNPSC CESE Official Website Career Page: Click Here
TNPSC CESE Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
TNPSC CESE Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply