UPSC Recruitment 2017 2018 Apply Online Application Form for 414 CDS (I) Exam 2018 Posts. UPSC CDS (I) 2018 Jobs Notification 2017 Released. UPSC invites on-line applications for appointment in following CDS (I) 2018 post in Union Public Service Commission. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website www.upsc.gov.in. The last date for submission of Online applications is 04.12.2017. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, UPSC pattern of examination, UPSC Syllabus, UPSC Question Paper, UPSC Admit Date Release Date, UPSC Exam Date, UPSC Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
UPSC Recruitment 2017 414 CDS (I) 2018 Posts Apply Online @ www.upsc.gov.in:
This Union Public Service Commission Jobs Can Download the Application Form from the official website. Enter the details in the application form and attach the relevant doc documents and photo. Applicants can send their Govt jobs application form along with all supporting documents to the given address on or before the last date. Applicants can get the UPSC Exam Syllabus, pattern and previous year question papers at the official website. Candidates who are going to apply for these vacancies once check the eligibility. Candidates can be selected on the basis of written test, PFT, and SSB Interview conducted by the UPSC. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central can use this excellent opportunity
UPSC 414 CDS (I) 2018 Jobs Notification 2017 Application Form:
Good News for UPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification is grabbing the attention of many eligible candidates for a while. And most of them are unaware of details that are announced by Union Public Service Commission. So to get data instantly check this article where the interested and willing candidates related to UPSC Recruitment 2017. UPSC Jobs As per the Recruitment Notification, there are 414 CDS (I) 2018 Vacancies. Job Hunters those who are eagerly waiting for CDS (I) 2018 Jobs at UPSC they may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by UPSC. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech, Any Degree from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply UPSC Recruitment 2017. Therefore the individuals who are waiting for UPSC Recruitment 2017 can check the official notification carefully.
|UPSC CDS (I) 2018 Recruitment 2017 Apply Online at www.upsc.gov.in:|
|Organization Name:||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Location:||All Over India|
|No. of Posts:||414 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts:||CDS (I) Exam 2018 & Other Posts|
|Qualification:||B.E/B.Tech, Any Degree|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Examination, SSB Interview|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online|
|Date of Examination||04.02.2018|
Latest UPSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
UPSC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun – 100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala – Course – 45 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – (Pre-Flying) – 32 Posts
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) – 225 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai – 23rd SSC Women (Non-Technical) – 12
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Vacancy 2017:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun – Degree of a recognised University or equivalent
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala – Course – Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – (Pre-Flying) – Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) – Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai – 23rd SSC Women (Non-Technical) – Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
Note: Candidates who are studying in the final year/semester Degree course and have yet to pass the final year degree examination can also apply
Age Limit: (As on )
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun – Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1995 and not later than 1st January, 2000 only are eligible.
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala – Course – Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1995 and not later than 1st January, 2000 only are eligible.
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – (Pre-Flying) – 20 to 24 years as on 1st January, 2019 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1995 and not later than 1st January, 1999 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1993 and not later than 1st January, 1999) only are eligible.
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) – unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1994 and not later than 1st January, 2000 only are eligible.
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai – 23rd SSC Women (Non-Technical) – (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1994 and not later than 1st January, 2000.
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through UPSC official Notification 2017 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for UPSC CDS (I) 2018:
Pay Scale: Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
Selection Procedure for UPSC CDS (I) 2018:
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Intelligence and Personality Test, PFT, SSB Interview
The Examination will be held at the following Centres:
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur And Visakhapatnam.
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for UPSC CDS (I) 2018:
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
How to Apply for UPSC Application Form:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to UPSC Careers Page at official website to www.upsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2017 online application form
UPSC CDS (I) 2018 Posts Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 08.11.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 04.12.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 03.12.2017
- Date of Examination: 04.02.2018
Question Papers, Syllabus & Exam Pattern for UPSC:
UPSC CDS (I) Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here
UPSC CDS (I) Exam Previous Years Question Papers: Click Here
UPSC CDS (I) Exam Study Materials PDF: Click Here
Online Application UPSC Official Notification & Application at www.upsc.gov.in:
UPSC CDS (I) Exam Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
UPSC CDS (I) Exam Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply