RBI JE Exam Syllabus 2019 2020 | RBI Junior Engineer (JE) (Civil), Junior Engineer (JE) (Electrical) Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the RBI Syllabus 2019 they can collect full PDF on this page. RBI JE Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having RBI JE syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of Madras High Court Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
RBI JE Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows:
- Online Examination
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Exam Center for RBI JE Posts:
Exam Pattern for RBI JE Posts:
- a) Selection will be through Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). The Online Examination will be for 300 marks and is scheduled to be held tentatively in February 2019.
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks
(Total Weighted Score)
|1||English Language||50||50||150 mins (separate time for each section)|
|2||Engineering Discipline Paper I||40||100|
|3||Engineering Discipline Paper II||40||100|
- b) Language Proficiency Test (LPT) – The candidates provisionally selected from the on-line examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language/s of the zone concerned (Annex-IV). Candidate not proficient in the Official/Local Language/s would be disqualified.
- i) The above tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. in English and Hindi.
- ii) A candidate has to qualify in each part of the Objective test separately.
iii) There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests.1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- iv) Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the Admission Letter for examination from the RBI’s website.
- v) Roll numbers of the candidates successful in Online Examination will be available on the Bank’s website in March/April 2019.
If the exam is conducted in more than one session, the scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions will be equated using equi percentile method.
vii) Only such number of candidates will be called for LPT who stand sufficiently high in merit on the aggregate marks of the Objective Tests, such merit being decided by the Bank in relation to the number of vacancies to be filled in.
viii) Final selection will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the online examination, biometric verification and Language Proficiency Test taken together in order of merit.
- ix) Appointment of selected candidate will be subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the rules of the Bank
RBI JE Syllabus PDF Download:
Here RBI JE Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for RBI JE Recruitment 2019 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the JE Exam. The RBI Syllabus topics mentioned below. The standard syllabus for RBI JE Exam is